We are a family run agency with over 20 years of experience in care, providing recruitment services and temporary staffing solutions covering qualified nurses and support workers. All our staff undergo rigorous pre-employment checks, including enhanced level DBS, and are fully trained in all aspects of care.
Requirements of Homecare Assistant Role:
- Own transport is essential as there are various clients
- 6 months experience is required for this role as a MINIMUM
- The candidate must have the right to work in the U.K.
- The candidate must be flexible
- The candidate must have a compassionate and empathetic nature
- The ideal candidate will enjoy working as part of a team
- The candidate must be hard working and use their initiative
Responsibilities of Homecare Assistant Role:
- Aiding the client with personal hygiene tasks
- Day to day household duties
- Preparing food for clients and cleaning
Benefits of Homecare Assistant Role:
- 28 days annual leave (inclusive of bank holidays)
- Mileage allowance for certain roles
- Progression paths within the company for the right candidate
- Training provided
- The opportunity to work in a well established, passionate team
We are looking for someone who is going to contribute to our companies growth whilst maintaining our excellent standards of healthcare. If this above description suits you please apply so we can start working together as soon as possible.
Apply by completing an application form found here and emailing it along with your CV and any other relevant information to email@example.com. Alternatively, you can contact the Ascot Care Team on 01325 384383 to discuss opportunities.