We are a family run agency with over 20 years of experience in care, providing recruitment services and temporary staffing solutions covering care assistants, senior carers, qualified nurses and support workers. All our staff undergo rigorous pre-employment checks, including enhanced level DBS, and are fully trained in all aspects of care.
Requirements of Care Assistant Role 1-1:
- 6 months experience is required for this role , but not essential training will be provided
- Car owner driver / non driver based on location
- The candidate must have the right to work in the U.K.
- The candidate must be flexible
- The candidate must have a compassionate and empathetic nature
- The candidate must be hard working and use their initiative
- Peg feed trained / Tracheostomy an advantage or training can be given
Benefits of Care Assistant Role:
- 28 days annual leave (inclusive of bank holidays
- Progression paths within the company for the right candidate
- Training provided
- The opportunity to work in a well established, passionate team
We are looking for someone who is going to contribute to our companies growth whilst maintaining our excellent standards of healthcare. If this above description suits you please apply so we can start working together as soon as possible.
Apply by completing an application form found here and emailing it along with your CV and any other relevant information to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, you can contact the Ascot Care Team on 01325 384383 to discuss opportunities.