Main Job Functions
· To deliver a wide range of meaningful activities to the service-users within 2 separate care homes.
· To engage in activities with elderly and dementia residents.
· To arrange a wide range of social events.
· To carry out fundraising activities.
· To organise outings away from the home into the community.
· To engage and deliver one to one activities.
· To complete social activities care planning and record participation of service-users.
Applicants should ideally have a bubbly and caring personality and enjoy working with the elderly.
Previous experience as a carer or activities person with the elderly would be an advantage.